With roughly 40 hours a week spent sitting in the office, it isn’t surprising that more and more people are suffering from chair-related back pain. Fortunately, ergonomic chair products are currently dominating the market, providing people with pain relief and comfort on the job. One of the most popular products falling within this category is the Boss B248 Ergonomic Kneeling Stool. It boasts an array of features designed to help the average hard worker. For more information about its qualities, check out the review below:
Scores for the Kneeling Stool
- Ergonomic Quality: 4/5
- Comfort: 5/5
- Adjustability: 5/5
- Customer Feedback: 4/5
- Customer Support: 4/5
- Product Cost: 5/5
- Total Rating: 4.5/5
Ever since it started selling, the product has been getting much attention from different buyers, each one extolling the benefits of the product to them. Based from this, we can say that the kneeling stool definitely deserves a high-star rating. For more information, check out the review below:
Qualities of the Product
- It’s very comfortable with sufficient padding to keep users in place without suffering from knee and butt pain
- The construction is very solid and proves to be capable of supporting heavy weight
- It takes less than an hour to put the different parts together. The instructions are clear, concise, and comprehensive
Another plus for this chair is the fact that it doesn’t weigh much. Although the structure is well-balanced and made from sturdy materials, you shouldn’t have any problems lifting and carrying the chair to a more ideal spot!
- The knee support is adjustable, accommodating all types of users regardless of how tall/short they happen to be. As a test, we’ve asked a 5” female and 6” male to try the chair individually and the Boss managed to perform splendidly.
- Weighing as little as 18 pounds, the chair can be moved around the office, allowing you to work in relative comfort wherever you happen to be.
- It really does work wonders for the back, relieving back pain after just a few minutes of use. The ergonomic design of the chair gently prompts the spine into its natural position, reducing pain brought on by swelling.
- It features a pneumatic gas lift, letting you adjust the chair as well as the knee cushion to ensure maximum comfort. The fact that adjustments can be made with a simple touch means that multiple people can use the chair one after the other and still get their preferred height within seconds
- There’s a strong support system backing up the product, allowing you to ask any questions should there be a problem
- The product cost is unbelievably low, especially since it is currently on sale. You should be able to easily find room in your budget for this kneeling chair
- Consumer reviews are more than impressive. The product has received very high stars from online users.
The main problem for this product is that it’s not exactly medically-approved. If you have light back problems attributed to improper sitting posture, then the Boss B248 Ergonomic Kneeling Stool would be perfect for you. If there are underlying problems however, it’s best to first consult your doctor before proceeding to purchase this product.
To wrap it up, this product is an excellent purchase as office equipment or as part of your home office. Its features make it reliable and versatile, allowing everyone to make good use of its benefits. If you’re in the market for a kneeling stool, this one bears strong consideration!
– or –
Return to the Top 5 Kneeling Chairs